*** The Stables Farm Shop has now closed for business ***
Thank you for your support
Who are our workshops for?
Our workshops can cater towards the Guides Friend to Animals and Animal Active Badges, and the Scouts Animal Friend and Animal Carer Badges. We also cater for Youth Groups, Holiday Clubs, St Johns Ambulance, and Girls & Boys Brigade.
What We Offer
- To help you prepare for your visit we provide a full risk assessment and hygiene advice plus a free orientation visit
- All groups have a Personal Farm Park Guide
- All students receive a Certificate
All our activities are fun, hands on and very informative. We are famous for our Animal Encounters!
- Tractor Trailer Rides: tour the beautiful countryside and learn about our Hereford cattle, different sheep breeds, and how we manage the environment
- Creepy Crawly Encounters: handle giant bugs and insects from around the world and learn lots of interesting facts!
- Feed Our Young Farm Animals: bottle feed our lambs and calves and hand feed our baby chicks! (dependent on time of year)
- Ferret Encounters: lead, stroke, and race our mischievous ferrets!
- Cute & Cuddly Encounters: hold and stroke our rabbits, guinea pigs, and many other furry friends and learn how to care for them
- Animal Grooming: learn the correct way to groom lots of different animals
Plus Seasonal Activities:
- Sheep Shearing,
- PYO Strawberries,
- Pumpkin Carving,
- Balloon Modelling,
- Craft Club Session,
- Explore the Woods Walk,
- Welly Walk,
- Play in the Giant Sandpit,
- & Outdoor Parachute Games.
Price: £5 per student, 1 FREE adult for every 5 paying students
PLUS 1 FREE feed bag per student (Min 20 students)
Please contact email@example.com for more info & bookings.
Latest News & Events
Christmas @ The Stables Farm Park *12th-13th & 19th-20th Dec*
The Stables Christmas Fayre Sun 6th Dec 10am-4pm
Sign up to our Newsletter
Farm Shop & Cafe
Farm Shop Open Tues-Sat 9am-5pm
Cafe Open Tues-Sat 9am-4pm
Sun & Bank Hols 10am-4pm
Last day of trading Sunday 21st of Feb
Farm Park Opening Hours
Farm Park Closed from 21st December - 5th Feb
Farm will NOT be re-opening again